Is Soraban the right fit for you?
Here are talent-related issues that we've helped clients address:
- Lack of high-quality talent that matches the firm's growth.
- The recent key, long-term team members leaving the firm.
- New admin hire(s) overwhelmed and/or inefficient.
- Wanting someone eager to refine admin processes and apply the most effective tech possible.
Here are process-related issues that we've helped clients resolve:
- Admin flooded with a ton of separate (paper!) tax documents from clients.
- Admin mostly just sorting, organizing, and renaming tax documents.
- Strong seasonality with the resources required to enter client data into our tax software.
- The unmanageable flood of email notifications from firm portal and clients.
- Spending too much time yearly, creating PBC lists for existing clients.
- Ineffective tax organizers that clients rarely return.
- Afraid to send an extensive questionnaire to clients in case they rather go with TurboTax.
- Dissatisfaction with the portal and/or organizer from the tax software provider.
- Frequent client login issues with the firm's portal.
- Clients sending docs over email and texts despite requests otherwise.
Lastly, here are general issues that we've helped clients with:
- Feeling operationally flawed and not delivering the service you want to for clients.
- Wanting to focus more on serving business clients but being burdened by individual tax preparation.
- Feeling that existing automation options (i.e. emails, auto-reminders) aren't personal enough.
- Fear of becoming a firm of the past without the time to research the latest tech.
- Realizing, post-COVID, you need to move into the cloud environment but uncertainty about where to start.
- Frustration that tools on the market don't fit into the firm's existing process, instead of forcing you to follow a rigid, all-or-nothing process.
We might not be right for you if:
- You don't provide individual tax preparation services.
- You don't like working with earlier stage, fast moving companies.
- You prefer physical papers and want your clients to drop them off at your office directly.
- You want the cheapest product and are willing to sacrifice personalized touches.
- You don't want cloud-based solutions.
- You don't like providing feedback or don't have time to provide feedback a few times per year.
- You don't like working directly with software engineers, designers, and founding members of the company.